BLOOPERS Ben Oostdam Story # 3, page 1
all of the above collected Dec. 12, 1989
- human have been experiencing social trauma mostly due to the loss of their precious herring in which they made a living out of fishing for . . . (May 1997)
to prevent this from happening people need to throuw trash away properly instead of littering . . . .
on the subject of humans we also see the need for oil . . .
- estuaries are made up of many nutritional plants and organisms . . .
- the only problem with nets are some fish can go right through the netting . . .
- plants and factories could be built on the edges of estuarys to transfer salt water to freshwater . . .
- they (estuaries) provide something like a pit stop for ships and boats . . .
- there are times when the US runs into trouble with other countries, Like the time the US placed a huge vessel
between the US and Mexico. Well, needless to say it sprang a leak and oil gushed out everywhere especially into
Mexican territory . . . . By this time marine life had taken it's toll of the oil . . .
- the only method we can us to stop the effects of pollution is stopping pollution . . .
- each country has it's fisherman. Some fisherman are working for a living . . .
- during wartime, the seas are split apart to form territories. If this can be done during war, why not during peace time . . .
- we also see pollution as we go on vacation it's usually tucked neatly away somehow but it's still there, I wonder how long will we ignore this fact? . . .
- some animals will eat the sediments and this isn't good because the sediments are primarily decayed matter and not part of the material diet . . . it will make them sick. . .
to learn about more bloopers, go to:
page 1 -
page 2 - page 3 -
page 4 - page 5 - page 6
BLO fecit 20031206 added 20041108, 20060605 -