Ben Oostdam story # 172
Please read the above article carefully, then answer the following questions:
(1) What were Spangler and Wolf's three purposes of visiting the bar?
(2) What did McCracken think their purpose was?
(3) In retrospect, what was the common purpose of the visit of all three men?
(4) What shirt and vest did Wolf wear? Why?
(5) What weapons did McCracken show and which did he use for what purpose?
(6) What do you think caused the misunderstanding between the two parties in this bar?
(7) What wounds were caused in the conflict and what wounds subsequently?
(8) Who suffered most and why?
(9) How successful were McCracken and Wolf in demonstrating that they never were affiliated with any motorcycle gang?
BLO fecit 20060707 - stories